Innobaby Silicone Mini Scrub, Aqua Fish
Gently massage away stubborn cradle cap and dry skin with the all new Innobaby Bathin' Smart Silicone Mini Fish Scrub. Our brand new Mini Fish Scrub features over 3,000 tiny micro-bristles that gently massage and break up dry skin on baby's scalp beneath their hair. Gentle and safe enough to use on newborns and young infants, our Mini Fish Scrub is made out of 100% silicone that is mold and mildew resistant (time to throw away that stinky washcloth). Bonus: the Silicone Mini Scrub is dishwasher safe or can be sterilized in boiling water for a deep clean. Not just for cradle cap, the Mini Fish is great for the entire family - mom can use it too as a facial scrub! Mini Fish includes a convenient handle that is easy to grip and can be suctioned to the side of the tub, shower wall, or any other smooth surface. To use: simply apply a small amount of your favorite shampoo or body wash, massage to create a lather, and enjoy! Made in South Korea.
- OVER 3,000 MICRO BRISTLES - Gently massage away stubborn cradle cap naturally with our mini fish. With over 3,000 ultra-fine micro bristles and additional massaging bumps on the reverse to break up and remove dry flakes on baby's scalp.
- EASY TO HOLD - Suction cup design makes it easy to securely grasp while bathing baby. BONUS - the suction cup sticks to the side of the tub, shower, or any smooth surface, perfect for drying and storage.
- MOLD AND MILDEW RESISTANT - Made in South Korea from 100% Silicone, it will not harbor smells, stains, or mildew. Quick drying silicone is also dishwasher safe and safe to boil for a deep cleaning.
- CREATES A GENEROUS LATHER - Our product testers loved how easily the mini scrub created a voluminous soapy lather and you will too because you will use less product!
- ANYONE CAN USE IT - Silicone Mini Fish is perfect for the whole family! Use it as a massaging cleanser for babies and toddlers, or mom can use it too as a facial scrub to gently exfoliate dry skin.
- 3.5”L x 2”W x 1”H
- 100% Silicone
- Dishwasher Safe
- Boil for 5 minutes to sterilize
- Quick Drying
- Sticks to smooth surfaces like the bathtub or shower door.
- Odor and mold resistant.
- Great for gently massaging away stubborn cradle cap.
- Made in South Korea
Caring for your silicone: Although silicone is naturally resistant to mold, we recommend keeping our scrubs in a well-ventilated area or hang to dry after each use to prevent molding.
- Dishwasher safe or sanitize in hot boiling water.
- Shake dry after each use.